Nastia's Max Azria Photos

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

She's doing an ad campaign for the designer, here's some photos. What do you think? I LOVE the first one, I really wish you could see her face in them though!

Nastia1.jpg

Nastia2.jpg

Nastia3.jpg

Ya i saw these on her website! I saw the first one and was like omg she IS a good model isn't she?! It's amazing! But i don't like the other two AS much. The second one is pretty good but the third one is meh. -- too clarify, they are all amazing, i just like the first one best haha.
02.jpg

They did good with the hair extensions ;)

I think the first two are gorgeous, the last one seems a little too deliberate "hide the face" and the pose looks really contrived with her head THAT far back.

I saw those on another site as well, and I just think the first one is absolutely breathtaking.

Wow! Those are all really cool, but I LOVE the first one!:D

They did good with the hair extensions ;)

I thought the same thing lol!

I think the first two are gorgeous, the last one seems a little too deliberate "hide the face" and the pose looks really contrived with her head THAT far back.

I'm really wondering about the last one. It could be on purpose, but I could imagine the photographer telling her to tilt her head back not knowing the full extent of what she's physically capable of... Oh to have been on the set if that was the case lol!

Overall I really like the photos, but hoping for a face shot. There are a lot of gorgeous athletes out there; but I'm going to go ahead and take this as proof that nobody can rock a designer outfit like a gymnast! Lets see Anna Kournikova or Maria Sharapova do THAT in wedge heels!!! :cool::p

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back