National Athlete Developmental Camp at the Ranch 8/2011

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Did anyone attend and do you know the gymnasts' and their rankings? I am dying to know how the girls from the Classic fared against the rest.:D:eek::D:eek:

Nevermind all! It's cool, I finally got news today and I don't care about the rankings anymore. I was just trying to be sly and find out where my daughter might stand as far as getting invited back to camp again, but my wait is over.

Thanks for reading... even if you guys ignored me!

i certainly wasn't ignoring you. there were 3 groups of different athletes there at that time. i didn't know which group you were speaking of. so, did she get invited back? and what group was she in??

;)Awww Dunno! Hello it is always nice to read something from you because you obviously have a great deal of knowledge of the sport.
Yes she did get invited back! She was in the HOPES group... or did you mean who was in her workout group?

Did anyone attend and do you know the gymnasts' and their rankings? I am dying to know how the girls from the Classic fared against the rest.:D:eek::D:eek:

I don't think anyone was ignoring you, they just didn't have an answer or they have no idea about the system that you are talking about.

;)Awww Dunno! Hello it is always nice to read something from you because you obviously have a great deal of knowledge of the sport.
Yes she did get invited back! She was in the HOPES group... or did you mean who was in her workout group?

there were tops, hopes, pre-elites & junior elites all during that week thru the week end. no way to know what anyone is asking unless to specify the level group.:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back