Parents National TOPs Scores

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My daughter said her friends won’t be going to A camp but can’t speak for the other girls.
Thanks for asking her. Just venting here, but this seems so unfair. They originally decided not to pull girls at National Testing up to developmental like they have in the past. But then ultimately they did just that. Seems fine to me if they truly then replace those spots with B team girls and then fill the B team spots from girls on the waitlist. Otherwise, they changed their whole process which ultimately allowed some girls not to make a team, to then go back and do what they’ve done and leave available spots vancant? Just doesn’t make sense to me! But then again, none of this stuff does. Of course I’m going to be somewhat biased as I’m the one with the daughter who is 0.1 from the cutoff score and who had a very uncharacteristic mishap on bars that would have otherwise significantly changed her score.

Thanks for asking her. Just venting here, but this seems so unfair. They originally decided not to pull girls at National Testing up to developmental like they have in the past. But then ultimately they did just that. Seems fine to me if they truly then replace those spots with B team girls and then fill the B team spots from girls on the waitlist. Otherwise, they changed their whole process which ultimately allowed some girls not to make a team, to then go back and do what they’ve done and leave available spots vancant? Just doesn’t make sense to me! But then again, none of this stuff does. Of course I’m going to be somewhat biased as I’m the one with the daughter who is 0.1 from the cutoff score and who had a very uncharacteristic mishap on bars that would have otherwise significantly changed her score.

Bar
Thanks! We actually just received the news last night that she was bumped up to B Team. Thanks for all the support along the way everyone!! She’s beyond thrilled!!

How exciting, congrats!!! How did you find out, email or did the gym tell you? My daughter was .14 away but we haven’t heard anything....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back