Parents National TOPs Scores

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

MGymMom2024

Coach
Proud Parent
Anyone have an idea of how scores are looking for this year after testing? I know last year's camp cut offs were higher than years before. Any guesses would be appreciated!

Anyone have an idea of how scores are looking for this year after testing? I know last year's camp cut offs were higher than years before. Any guesses would be appreciated!

I would like any feedback available as well. Anyone have any thoughts or knowledge on where the skills scores need to even out at, in order to have a chance? I’ve heard skills need to consistently be in the 8-9 range to have a shot.

I would like any feedback available as well. Anyone have any thoughts or knowledge on where the skills scores need to even out at, in order to have a chance? I’ve heard skills need to consistently be in the 8-9 range to have a shot.
I think that if PA score was solid, this is accurate. Skills would need to be higher though, if there were any issues with PA, and even more so with 8/9 year olds.

Team A - 85, Team B - 80. These are my guesses based on 9 yo National testing cutoff scores being significantly lower this year than they were last year. The 10 yo scores have been consistent the past 5 years, and the cutoff scores for A team have only exceeded the national testing cutoff score by a maximum of 5 points in the last 5 years. So, in all likelihood the max the A Team cutoff score will be is 88, but like I said, based on the 9 yo scores being significantly lower, it may bring this down a bit. The B team qualifying score has been much more volatile and difficult to predict. It seems to fluctuate between the 10 yo national testing cutoff score and the 9 yo national testing cutoff score, more often being right at or just below the 10 yo national testing cutoff score. This year the 10 yo national testing cutoff score was 83.

The 10 yo cutoff score for National Testing this year was 83. Everything else you see there are my estimates (read guesses) as to what the A Camp and B Camp cutoff scores will be.

It's hard to go off of years prior to 2017 though, because more were taken to camps, and kids were being given invites to DI camp directly from national testing (bypassing A camp) except for last year. The higher scoring kids are being kept in the mix for camp qualifiers.

Has anybody received the cutoff scores yet? Coaches should be receiving them via e-mail this morning. Not sure at what time.

Reactions: sce

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back