Parents National TOPs Scores

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I haven’t heard anything and we haven’t even received info about camps yet so they probably haven’t even registered them yet to see who is going and not going as of yet.
Anyone heard of any gyms that aren’t planning to attend? Didn’t know if there are certain ones that consistently choose not to send their girls that make B team.

Was told because we pay way to much already no sense on paying for a camp that’s for the coaches to train
We have a girl that got pulled up to Developmental camp from Getting noticed at B camp. I guess it wasn’t a waste of money for them!

Reactions: sce
The question was why some gyms don’t go. I have my answer. I never said it was a waste or anything. I have the answer my coaches tell the gurls at the gym

Was told because we pay way to much already no sense on paying for a camp that’s for the coaches to train
That makes sense. Our gym is still relatively new to having girls make a team. I feel like our coaches could still utilize the training. Maybe not so much if your gym already has a very strong TOPs foundation. Thanks!

My daughter got a 84.65.. .14 away from b team according to her coach. :( I asked her if she thought she could have a chance as an alternate but she didn’t know how that works. Opinions? Thoughts? ANY hope?? My daughter is heartbroken. Her birthday is 12/28 so had to test as a 10yr old even though she’s 8.
Just curious if you've heard anything yet? Heard of anyone backing out or anyone from waitlist making it yet?

Just curious if you've heard anything yet? Heard of anyone backing out or anyone from waitlist making it yet?
I haven’t heard anything yet. We just turned our forms in for A and I think B camp is due 9th. So not sure if they know who is declining yet.

Heard five A camp girls got pulled to Developmental camp and two got hurt. So I think they will pull girls from B
I haven’t heard that at all but who knows.... I know some got pulled before testing. Maybe they pulled 5 highest scores? I thought she said they aren’t doing that anymore during meeting but maybe they are letting them go for free like they would for A camp.

I haven’t heard that at all but who knows.... I know some got pulled before testing. Maybe they pulled 5 highest scores? I thought she said they aren’t doing that anymore during meeting but maybe they are letting them go for free like they would for A camp.
Damn I wonder what the five highest scores was? My daughter got a 96 they had to have a lot of 98s

There are a bunch of new girls on the list for devo camp (girls that weren’t at camp last month). I have no idea if they were pulled from somewhere or were on a waiting list or what. There are also less girls at this camp then there were at last months camp.

Heard five A camp girls got pulled to Developmental camp and two got hurt. So I think they will pull girls from B
Interesting?? Still haven’t heard anything. Trying to remain hopeful but the clock is ticking! I have not heard anything about any TOPs A girls moving up to Developmental Camp.

Interesting?? Still haven’t heard anything. Trying to remain hopeful but the clock is ticking! I have not heard anything about any TOPs A girls moving up to Developmental Camp.
I only know about the A camp girls moving up from my daughter. She talks to a couple girls on IG that was in her group at National Testing. Two of them got invited to Developmental, and the the girls also said three other from the group was there.

I only know about the A camp girls moving up from my daughter. She talks to a couple girls on IG that was in her group at National Testing. Two of them got invited to Developmental, and the the girls also said three other from the group was there.
I wonder if they could be attending both? Is that even possible?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back