Parents National TOPS testing

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Anybody fly Southwest flight #675 from Houston Hobby to St. Louis at 6:10 am yesterday.

Me too! But last year all the TOPs chatter helped keep me sane while we waited. Also, I learned a lot from all of the much better informed (than me) gymmie parents.
Anybody have any intel/info?

Me too! But last year all the TOPs chatter helped keep me sane while we waited. Also, I learned a lot from all of the much better informed (than me) gymmie parents.
Anybody have any intel/info?
No........UGH!!!!!

Besides the rumor of a very high scoring 8 year old- I got nothing! Would love to get an idea of what we are shooting for at least in raw scores in terms of A and B team...I'm thinking 108-98 for A and maybe 97-87 for B- but its so hard to do with the conversions and percentages for each age group =(

Besides the rumor of a very high scoring 8 year old- I got nothing! Would love to get an idea of what we are shooting for at least in raw scores in terms of A and B team...I'm thinking 108-98 for A and maybe 97-87 for B- but its so hard to do with the conversions and percentages for each age group =(
108-98??? I thought it was out of 100???

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back