Nationals and well... Nationals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gymnasticsbabie

I made it to nationals!!! So yay, it's this weekend. Will I see anyone from chalkbucket there? What session?

AND my friend made it to NATIONALS nationals, like US championships!! So I was wondering if anyone else from any other gym made it at the recent qualifier??

Good luck Danielle! Your going to do great. If you see pauline there tell her good luck for me!

And who qualified from your gym to USAs?

Hi my friend will be there they are in flordia right level 10 nats!!!!!!!!!:):)

Bets of luck at Nationals Danielle!!!! Wishing you have a Wonderfully fun, safe meet. Looking forward to the vids:D

i leave in the morning. I have 2 jr A and 1 jr B and 1 sr A and another D. Dunno what sessions those translate into but yea I'll be busy.

hey! are you talking about level 10 nationals? if so i'm going to...well actually as i am typing this message i am in florida!!! good luck to you and your region!!

Good Luck! And most importantly Have FUN!! Enjoy the experience.

One of my DD's teammates is there. I think she is in the Junior A division.

She is a 1st Alternative, came .05 away from being in the top 7.

Tell her Hi from Beetle :)

I hear the weather is fantastic down there.

Wow that`s awesome for all of you who made nationals and even get to compete at THE Nationals!!! :) Congratulations on that, and I hope you will all have a great meet! :)

Don`t forget to tell us how it went! :D

So for the people who went how did you like the facility, location ect. I thought it was great!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back