Nationals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I am so bummed Alex is still hurt and we are not going. We will live vicariously through you...Have a super time - its usually an awesome time and the venue looks amazing.

Woohoo! We are going to Nationals:) does anyone have/know when information about it comes out? This is our first time:)

I am so sorry about Alex :( how is she feeling? Is it getting any better?
Thanks for asking - she has another MRI next Saturday. So excited to say "next Saturday"
She is on no lower body training until June. She will have been out 7 months :(
Thankfully she is still doing bar work...

So excited for you to go to Nationals. Its so much fun being with all your friends but Alex finds it very stressful at the same time.
Hopefully next year we will see you there ;) Best of luck and have fun.

Thank you so much! I will pray that Alex has great Mri results and recovers fast.
Thank you so much! We are excited. Quick question for you...if training is may 31 and event finals are on Thursday June 2nd, are they expected to stay without training or competing until the Monday? Seems like a long time to stay if they are done.

No there is usually open training throughout the entire time at Nationals. The two nationals Alex has been at has had a training gym for them. Everyone competes at different times so its a come and go. Well its been that in the past so I can't imagine it being any different.

Thank you so much! I will pray that Alex has great Mri results and recovers fast.
Thank you so much! We are excited. Quick question for you...if training is may 31 and event finals are on Thursday June 2nd, are they expected to stay without training or competing until the Monday? Seems like a long time to stay if they are done.

ImageUploadedByChalkBucket1464510792.142105.jpg

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back