MAG NCAA Finals tonight

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics
I am super excited, however i will probably not be able to watch because it starts at 1 AM for us western Europeans...aargh!

I really enjoyed semi one yesterday though and hoping for replays on youtube!

And very very secretly I'm hoping for maybe Michigan or Oregon (edit: i'm not totally there with my head today, they didn't even qualify to finals. I meant the underdog, which in the final is denver) to totally hit (and the others to have an off night) and grab the team title, but I'm afraid that is just wishful thinking...

Super excited. I think OU will probably win since their execution is just amazing. I would love for LSU to sneak in though since Lexie Priessman is an alum of our gym and my daughter’s idol. Wouldn’t mind UCLA either....their floor routines are just so much fun to watch.

I am super excited, however i will probably not be able to watch because it starts at 1 AM for us western Europeans...aargh!

I really enjoyed semi one yesterday though and hoping for replays on youtube!

And very very secretly I'm hoping for maybe Michigan or Oregon (edit: i'm not totally there with my head today, they didn't even qualify to finals. I meant the underdog, which in the final is denver) to totally hit (and the others to have an off night) and grab the team title, but I'm afraid that is just wishful thinking...

This is men's...

I think this is the list of all arounders. I had to go through the start lists and try to remember names, so I could be off :) Correct if I am!!

OU:
Yul Muldauer
Levi Anderson
Genki Suzuki

Minnesota
Shane Wiskus

Iowa
Bennett Huang
Jake Brodarzon

Michigan
Cameron Bock
Emyre Cole