NCAA'S LIVE and FREE from Athens

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Down in the lower right hand corner of the small video box is "full screen". just click on it and it will open to full screen. click "escape" to get out of full screen.

I didn't think today's meet was going to be a free video? - maybe since the tickets are sold out they decided to make it a free video?

Thanks for that, I looked all over for it, in the end decided anything was better than nothing!!!:eek:

I'll check again on the schedule to see if it is on, it looked that way when I read it, who knows, I certainly have been wrong before!:D

Checked the schedule, not looking good, but I would still acheck as last night the announcer clearly said, more than once, that they'd be working on improving things for "tomorrow night". Maybe they are confused, but it's worth checking in. It is possible that as CBS owns the rights to this event, that they mat be taping to play at a later date, which in my opinion sucks, if they own the rights, let us see it whilst it's happening. If the colleges can do it, surely CBS can too.

At the very least we can see the scoring live and that is better than nothing!
I, too, am going to check their website at 7 tonight just in case they changed their minds and are making the live video free again tonight.
We can hope!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News