NDP Grades badges

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

E

Ex member

Sorry if this is a silly question but what do you do with the badges that your children get from their grading, my dd has a Red Round Badge and a rectangle Level badge. Do you sew them onto your dd's club t- shirt or Club bag or do something else with them?

I bung them in her file, together with the certificate and score sheet. I have one of those pocket files for each of them which we call their achievement files, star of the week, swimming certificates etc go in there nice and neatly, when she started competing I had to get a separate one for gym.

That's such a good idea and very organised.

Ours go behind the clock on the mantel piece, with all the school certificates, reading challenges, swimming badges etc. When there's no room behind the clock I shove them in a drawer in the kitchen, with any drawings and school reports. When that is so full I can't close it properly I put them in a carrier bag and put them somewhere safe. I can't quite remember where that safe place is...

This is What we do

Attachments

• 1396819465863.jpg
    1396819465863.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 39
  • 1396819524056.jpg
    1396819524056.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 34
I bung them in her file, together with the certificate and score sheet. I have one of those pocket files for each of them which we call their achievement files, star of the week, swimming certificates etc go in there nice and neatly, when she started competing I had to get a separate one for gym.

Thanks, that's a great idea, both of my dd have one that are full, used for school star of the week, rainbows and gymnastics, they are full so I guess it is now time to get them a new one each just for gymnastics :)

Is it a pin badge or a patch? A lot of kids here will have a blanket in club colours and will sew all their patch badges on there. It is something they can use at the comps if it is cold and is a keepsake and all the badges don't get lost/misplaced.

Wish I still had my BAGA badges, then maybe Pink & Fluffy would believe me when I tell her that mummy used to do this stuff !

That's such a good idea and very organised.

Ours go behind the clock on the mantel piece, with all the school certificates, reading challenges, swimming badges etc. When there's no room behind the clock I shove them in a drawer in the kitchen, with any drawings and school reports. When that is so full I can't close it properly I put them in a carrier bag and put them somewhere safe. I can't quite remember where that safe place is...

Yup that is exactly what we do too!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back