Need a bucket of fairy dust!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My dd has her 1st L4 meet coming up this Sun.A couple of weeks ago she was warming up robhs on the reinsgn and somehow landed on her neck thank good she was fine but of course has a fear now and has been balking on it even with a coach spotting.Also having issues with her shoot thru very frustrating for her.Her beam and vault are improving nicely.She has practice tomorrow night so I hope she will get these skills back so she can be confident again.

I have ordered a truckload of fairy dust for you !! I am sorry she is struggling w/ those skills right now. Sounds like she just needs her confidence back on the ROBHS. Hopefully the coaches will work on that w/ her this week.

Keep us posted. We will be sending happy thoughts her way.

I'll be sending lots of good luck fairy dust your way too. Those mental blocks are so difficult to deal with sometimes - I hope she gets her confidence back really quick !!!

Sending lots of good thoughts her way. Fear is such a weird thing, and so hard for outsiders to really get. I am sure she'll find her own way through it.

Sending lots of fairy dust her way. I hope she can get past her her fear and get that pesty shoot through. My DD gets hers about 75% of the time and she hates when she misses it. Luckily it is gone after level 4, as well as the pesky mill circle. :)

Thanks everyone!Last night they were practing on the resign at first she was not connecting and coach spotting then on the last try she connected by herself ,you should have seen her face !there are 3 other girls on her team that are balking also.They lost there main coach beginning of summer and have been thru 7-8 been very frustrating.We will see what happens tonight !

I ordered a package of fairy dust for her:D Good luck at the very first level 4 meet! Keep us updated.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back