Need a Little Luck

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Oh no..... I had really hoped that it was sprained or pulled, since there was no bruising or swelling. I am so sorry that it ended up being a little more serious:(. It is really good that she saw the doctor, and I think that's great if it works out for her to go cheer on her teamates at State:)! Poor thing - hope she heals up quickly!

I am sorry to hear about your dd's injury. Hopefully, she got to choose a great cast color? I will send you a "Make the time go by fast!" fairy. Take care.

I am sorry to hear about your dd's injury. Hopefully, she got to choose a great cast color? I will send you a "Make the time go by fast!" fairy. Take care.

That color would be lime green :D

Thanks everyone for all the fairies - I sure hope they don't eat much. After the Ortho bill I won't be able to afford to feed them all :eek:
Maybe if someone could find me a 'win the lottery to pay the doctor bill fairy?'

That color would be lime green :D

Thanks everyone for all the fairies - I sure hope they don't eat much. After the Ortho bill I won't be able to afford to feed them all :eek:
Maybe if someone could find me a 'win the lottery to pay the doctor bill fairy?'

Ha! I'll send you the "win the lottery fairy" if you send me one!!!:) Hope things are getting better. DD broke her wrist in two places and was in a cast out of gym for 8 weeks, 2 weeks of no activity when the cast came off and 3 weeks of just strength and mobility training for her wrist after that. She did not break the growth plate, thank goodness, but it was very close and a "through and through". She did have to have it reset. Time does fly by quickly! So, here it goes... One win the lottery to pay the doctor bills fairy heading your way! Good luck and get better soon!:)

Ha! I'll send you the "win the lottery fairy" if you send me one!!!:) Hope things are getting better. DD broke her wrist in two places and was in a cast out of gym for 8 weeks, 2 weeks of no activity when the cast came off and 3 weeks of just strength and mobility training for her wrist after that. She did not break the growth plate, thank goodness, but it was very close and a "through and through". She did have to have it reset. Time does fly by quickly! So, here it goes... One win the lottery to pay the doctor bills fairy heading your way! Good luck and get better soon!:)

Thanks !!!

The doc is pretty optimistic that once the cast is off she will be good as new pretty quickly. She actually had to get a new cast yesterday. Her teacher called to say she was in a lot of pain - her swelling went down a little and that made her cast too big so she could move wrist.

Poor thing! Did she get a color change or stick with the lime green?:) DD had to have one cast change after three weeks because the first was above her elbow. The second went just below the elbow. Hope she is feeling better soon and back in the gym. How do we mom's survive all this drama? Chocolate?:D

Poor thing! Did she get a color change or stick with the lime green?:) DD had to have one cast change after three weeks because the first was above her elbow. The second went just below the elbow. Hope she is feeling better soon and back in the gym. How do we mom's survive all this drama? Chocolate?:D

The new one is Carolina Blue. If she needs another in 3 weeks at this point the choice is Orange :cool:

I just read about first day back at practice down below....I must have missed this whole 'injury" post....so sorry about DD's broken arm. My middle child (DS) broke his arm THREE times, same arm. I pray my DD doesn't follow THAT pattern...but FYI kids recover super quick. As soon as his cast was off he was back to his normal rough and tumble boy self. What a freaky thing though...on a ROBHS? YIKES! I sent you ((HUGS)) below but here's another (HUG) and good luck on finding the *pay bills* fairy cause I haven't seen HER in ages, LOL

Too funny about the cast colors, my son always loved the blue color! Maybe she could make the next one a team color!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back