MAG Need advice for strength and flexibility training

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

dan129834

Gymnast
Hey guys, i posted here about becoming a pro gymnast, i've been working out in gym for 5 years and got more interested in gymnastics. What i currently wanna do is change my workout routine but i need some assistance with exercises and routines.
Now because im in the gym, i want to take advantage of the weights and do some weighted flexibility work(i worked a lot on my flexibility, so my body is ready to weighted stretching). I also wanna strenghten skills like handstand, and learn skills like maltese, planche and muscle up, so i want to dedicate 3 days a week for these strength skills, and about 5-7 days a week for stretching.
Can you help me with routines that could assist with my flexibility and these strength skills? i want to invest at least 1 hour a day for weighted stretching, or techniques in my workouts that shown to improve flexibility.
To be more clear, i want to do 3 strength workout(weighted, or bodyweight) towards these specific skills(with some explosive force exercises for the legs), and a full body mobility routine using weights.
Hope you could help me, thank you very much.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back