Need Cardio Conditioning List

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I am 16 level 10 and needs help with cardio because our practices move very fast if anyone had any ideas let me know. I can run 5k but it is really slow. Thanks!

For cardio, I'd do biking, and treadmill. I would stop running maybe a mile every week and increase it as your times improve!

I am 16 level 10 and needs help with cardio because our practices move very fast if anyone had any ideas let me know. I can run 5k but it is really slow. Thanks!
You could try sprints of 400’s and 800’s with a small amount of rest time so you are used to moving fast but still get breaks so you’re not completely dying.

You could try high knees for 1+ minute then going directly into a sprint. Also you could do things like treadmills and elliptical.

Try a “mixed” workout, kinda like jazzercise. You can make this up on your own and do it at home.

I like this circuit:
10 burpees
20 secs running in place
25 jumping jacks
20 secs high knees
30 “normal” mountain climbers (on your hands and toes, NOT the lunge jumps)
20 secs butt-kickers
16 “lunging” mountain climbers

If you keep going in between each set (don’t stop to rest) it strengthens your endurance and is a great cardio workout. Do it over as many times as needed. You can change it up and make it different too.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back