Parents Need gym info

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

kilroy2981

Proud Parent
Hey everyone, I have a 5 year old daughter that wants to get into gymnastics. We live in Katy, Tx and someone recommened Discovery gym is a great gym for her to go to. Does anybody know anything about this gym? My daughter has been dreaming of going all the way to the Olympics, I know that that goal is incredibly hard to reach, I just want to give her every opportunity that I can. Thanks for any info.

My advice is put her in a class and see if she likes it. If she likes it then you start from there.

Gymnastics is a lot of repetition and can be very boring for lots of kids.

As to the gym itself, I am sure locals can help. You have lots of gyms to choose from in that area.

Bogwoppit, thanks for the reply. We have her first class this tuesday night. I onow shes going to like gymnastics, she always mimics the gymnasts on tv. I just want to send her to a reputable gym that will teach her right and make sure shes as safe as possible.

Reactions: sce
Discover is a very good gym but be ready to work hard and listen well. We have a good friend who goes there. Is is a L9 and has finished 1st AA in almost all of her meets this year

Awol, thanks for the info. That should work well for my daughter. Even though shes 5, shes very competitive. Im glad that shes going to a gym like that.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back