Need Help on floor...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

E

eandreano1

Hi guys, i need help on floor with this certain skill. Its a front handspring front tuck front tuck ( my double salto pass for L8) I can do it but i always land on my butt any advice on what i can do to make it on my feet? Thanks:)

Ok so im learning somethingsimilar to this. only for level 7. m doing a fronthandspring front pike front tuck. in the begining ialways landed on my butt but my coach spottedme on one tomake me really stand up and set the second salto. after being spotted once and doing it on tumble traka million times i finally figured it out and can land it flawlessly most of the time! Good luck hope you get it!

Work front handspring front tuck rebounds quite a bit, and make sure you're keeping your chest up after that first salto. It's easy to drop your chest out of the first tuck because for some reason it makes us think we're going to get the full rotation on the second flip. In fact it does the opposite because we hit the floor first :p This is a tough pass at first, it takes more stamina and more power, and therefore more time to learn. Keep practicing on tumble trak or into the pit. You'll figure it out!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back