WAG Need help picking out Xcel Silver gymnastics floor music?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

This is my first season and I need to find my floor music within a couple days! It has to be a minute long. I'm good at dance and flexibility and grace and I am tall and old for a gymnast. I really like Katelyn Ohashi's 2012 floor music "Onegin's theme" and Nastia Liukin's 2008 music. I would like either of those in a minute long version, or any other song similar to those, like ones that are slow but not too slow. I really hate anything with dubstep too. I would prefer it not sad. I really need help, I've searched for hours and can't find anything! Thanks!! :)

This is my first season and I need to find my floor music within a couple days! It has to be a minute long. I'm good at dance and flexibility and grace and I am tall and old for a gymnast. I really like Katelyn Ohashi's 2012 floor music "Onegin's theme" and Nastia Liukin's 2008 music. I would like either of those in a minute long version, or any other song similar to those, like ones that are slow but not too slow. I really hate anything with dubstep too. I really need help, I've searched for hours and can't find anything! Thanks!! :)

I found a ton of music I liked on Energym.com. That's where we are getting ours from

Thanks JClaire21!

We have one minute versions of every song we sell, and you can hear the entire demo of every version for free on our website, so check 'em out!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back