WAG need ideas for cutesy (ugh) floor music

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

duyetanh

Proud Parent
My daughter us 7...will be doing her floor routine in January. Coach wants ideas within the next month...we are supposed to give her 5 songs. Because of her age and size and oersonality, we are supposed to be looking for cutesy.
I am about as cutesy as a sumo wrestler in a ballet class.:eek: My child has found two she likes, and I am pretty sure the coach will veto both of them (I myself would like to veto both of them also lol). I would love to get some ideas. If all five are vetoed, we must present another five. Argh!

Some of our younger gymnasts have used:
Mamma Mia
We no Speak Americano
Rockin Robin

(footnote: I have a boy, so I only know what I see in practice :))

Oh thank you for some ideas! What sites do I go to for listening? Someone told me there were 3...but they never said what they were, lol...

Mine was told the same thing. She ended up with the muppets. It was a really good routine for her. Another one I've heard that's good is a Disney medley of songs. The one from Ratatouille is really cute, too.

Yep check out the Broadway tunes.

You could balance cutesy with show tunes, like all that Jazz. Or Mowtown. Do You Want To Build A Snowman.

I would love to put cutesy in our rotation, but kid is the sumo wrestler :D

Chicken Dance.

I kid you not...if she can pull it off, it'll bring the house down :)
Nothing my kid could do, but there was a girl in her gym who used it for L7/L8...she was a cute little thing with all the right expressions for the song.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back