Need some leotards

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

guest301

Does anyone have any leotards for sale? I am looking for size small (for my almost 4 year old). we have no money to get her new ones at the gym. Our resale places don't have them (been looking for 6 months now). Ebay dont have the ones I can afford eather. Craigslist never have leotards where we live. This is just my kind of luck, i guess lol

Caitlyn used to have the one that look "wet" on her (not sure of the material), and I would love to have something like that again. The fabric is not soft (not fuzzy), and not just poliester. It had some sort of glow to it. I would LOVE to have something like this again for her current size.

Does anyone have anything like that for sale? She grew out of all her leotards :(

This is the leotard I was talking about and the that she L O V E S but says its too tight on her and it starts hurting her at the leg area. Time to retire that one :( This is the type of fabric I was looking for. You can look at it in this clip i took of her last week.

OOPS - I MEAN WE NEED SIZE CHILD MIDIUM. Sorry!

You may want to ask around at your gym (or even put a sign up on the bulletin board or whatever they use there saying you are looking for some Size Small leotards). Our team girls pass down (sometimes sell, but usually free) leotards all the time once they outgrow them.

I think the fabric you're thinking of is called "mystique." And yes, I was going to suggest the same thing. Put a note on the bulletin board at the gym. You may want to offer something like a night of babysitting in exchange for some leos, but I suspect people will come forward to just give you some. Or you could offer to help organize a leotard sale at the gym with proceeds to benefit the equipment fund or something. The only ones my daughter still has in that size are the "special" ones that she won't let me part with.

The snowflake leotard website has their grab bag leotards for $15 right now. You can call them and see if they have any in the material and size that you are wanting. I have bought their grab bag leotards before and been very pleased. It's free shipping over $100, so if she has some teammates that want to combine orders that would e even better.

And Melody Leotards sells their solid-colored mystique leos for $20 and shipping is only a couple of bucks... may be more than you want to spend right now, but something to keep in mind for a birthday or whatever.

You may want to ask around at your gym (or even put a sign up on the bulletin board or whatever they use there saying you are looking for some Size Small leotards). Our team girls pass down (sometimes sell, but usually free) leotards all the time once they outgrow them.
This should work. We've only paid for a handful of DD's leos, ever. Every so often, we wind up with a bag of hand me downs.

nice words,
"The snowflake leotard website has their grab bag leotards for $15 right now. You can call them and see if they have any in the material and size that you are wanting. I have bought their grab bag leotards before and been very pleased. It's free shipping over $100, so if she has some teammates that want to combine orders that would e even better."

You mean foil leotards? Well for cheap foil leotards check out Glitz Leotards the leo's there go as small as 26" inches. Hope I helped you. Alice x

Try calling your local YMCA (or something similar) and see when they do their leo sales. Ours has them randomly it seems, with used leo's for $5. You can even try other gyms and see if they have any used leo sales, or start one at your gym. This reminded me, our gym doesn't do this and I keep forgetting to ask the owner about it.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back