Parents Need some websites!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Monkeygirlsmom

Proud Parent
I am on the lookout for good prices on those Tight Velvet shorts in diff colors!
we normally use Jamwear ones but since they only come in black and we want to be able to have some to sell at our meet that is comng up in March at our gym, anyhow any good links?

I am in charge of findiing some places out?

thought Id check here first!

YOu can email the guys at the GK outlet on Reading, PA. They are great and will tell you exactly what they have in stock. Check the GK site first to get colours and item codes. Their prices are great.

"Jillybeans Leotards" is a great site for inexpensive shorts and leos. They carry the velvet shorts in several colors for $11.99. ;)

Sounds to me like you want to do a consignment type of set up for the meet? GK will allow you to do that... you order what you want to try to sell and whatever is leftover you send back. I'm trying to think of the company we used for our home meet last spring... they were very nice to deal with as well.... made it all very easy. We couldn't use GK b/c the owners sell GK on the premises and they wouldn't "share" the consignment with us (the parents assoc.). Yeah... whatever.....

I think Snowflake leotards does the same thing and their products are very nice as well

OH I just remembered... it's called Destira Leotards. Really nice and easy to work with!

Good luck!

Check out dance supply stores--that is where i get dd's. Here are some links:

Dance Shorts - Dancewear Solutions

Velvet Dance Shorts - Balera - Dancewear Solutions

Discount Dance Supply

Hope these help!!!

Just wanted to add something about Dancewear solutions. Took advantage this past Summer on a great deal on shorts (not velvet, but under $10 each!) but my DD can't wear them yet, they are too big! My fault for not checking into the sizing but if your DD is in a GK CL do not buy same at Dancewear solutions, LOL, buy Child medium.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back