Need you all to try posting

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

^^same. Still not normal here. There are more replies showing in this thread than there were when I posted earlier. Still two versions. I tried logging out and logging back in, and clearing my cookies, to no avail.

^^same. Still not normal here. There are more replies showing in this thread than there were when I posted earlier. Still two versions. I tried logging out and logging back in, and clearing my cookies, to no avail.

If more posts are showing up...that is good. Make sure you restart your computer and hard reset your mobile devices.

Just got sent to the dark side again following a notification. It's still there, still boxed posts, still not much frequented. Closed and reopened the page and came back here

I, too, am still taken to the "Other" CB world , then back here, unpredictably.

I was first taken to the Other CB, then logged in and out, and still in Other. Then I left the tab for a while (idle for an hour or so), and when I logged out and in again, I came here to Present CB world.

I am not noticing they look different, though. I'm not sure wha people mean by "boxed" posts. I am typing in a box now, and the posts above me appear in light grey "boxes." So not sure what is different visually....

I am all jacked up. I tried clicking into Seeker's post on stalders and was sent to a completely different thread. Tested by trying to enter a thread on Region 5 and was sent to yet another random, unrelated thread.

Was able to get in here, though I wonder where my reply will post to o_O

The post s are ringed in blue on my screen, will try and capture it next time if I can

I need to see this...we do have a blue theme...but not one where the posts are "ringed" in blue. Can you get a screenshot?

It is looking fairly stable here.
The sidebar statuts listings are back to showing what I'd expect rather than people's posts to other people's profiles and I still seem to have the full set of conversations that were previously spread out over the alternate realities with no other ones taunting me via email.

Thought it was just me but yes, each post is boxed
I had that a couple of days ago. Australia is a leader in enforcing borders without a good reason.

Clearly we need to appease the goats. Someone buy some goat food quick.
The goats are bored. They created the blue fences to jump over.

Logged in before picking the smalls had 7 unread posts, logged in 30 minutes later, now there are 44 on "this side"
I gotta ask if the smalls were children or underwear.

I can not post on my phone. When I tried to start a new post it would let me type the title and then nothing showed up on the body paragraph when I typed my post. It has been working fine on my computer tho. So that's good news

Up until yesterday, I was constantly on the Other Side. Seems to have resolved itself now, I've at least been seeing way more new posts and notifications than I did previously.

I'm accessing the site through Opera on a Windows 8 PC and Google Chrome on my Android phone.

I was seeing the different chalkbucket worlds depending on which device I logged in from. Now I believe that I am seeing the same chalkbucket world from both devices.

I'm afraid to say this out loud, but I think I'm good!! Thank you for getting it figured out Jbs!! The good with the bad is now I have lots and lots of reading I get to catch up on.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back