Parents Nervous Mom of Level 7

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We are headed to our State meet from the hotel in a few minutes. Usually I don't get nervous until she is about to go but woke up with stomach flipping and flopping. DD not nervous at all. I am trying to stay calm. This will be the first time she competes her giant in competition and I am so crazy scared for her. I know all you parents have know this feeling at some point in this crazy sport. Just hoping that you all will send us some good wishes. She has worked harder this year than I have ever seen her work. She wants this so badly and I want it for her. Thanks in advance for all your support.

Good luck, hope the flipping feeling stops soon. If the girls only knew how much we parents actually "feel" for them whilst they go on their gymnastics journey! Bailey has worked so hard this year, it's always good to find a way to celebrate that without relying on judging.

Have fun too.

Sending lots of calm vibes for mom!!! and giant fairies to gymmie!!! I know exactly how you are feeling...but let me tell ya...after it is all over it feels good!!! :) Good luck, can't wait to here the results.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back