New and Dd is really just starting this journey

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi. I was wanting to see where my DD ends up next year before I jumped in. But I have no idea when I will find out so here it goes. She 7 and is pre team (2x/week) and a tops training once a week. She loves it and has already asked which college can she do gymnasics at. So it looks like it will be a long journey for us. I do not know much about the sport so this place has been great.

Welcome!

Hello BaileyJean, I too am just starting this journey with dd. She just turned 5 and is on special team. I have found this board to be extremly helpful and supportive. There are some really great parents and coaches who can answer just about any question or concern you can think of. I know- I've tested it...heehee!

Anyways, welcome aboard! I love to hear more from you and your gymmie.:)

Welcome !!! This is a great place to get information, feedback and sometimes just vent. Have fun as your little one begins her journey. My dd is an 11yo level 7.

Welcome! I'm sure you'll find everyone here very nice and helpful. My DD is a 6-year-old training level 4 and I've had a ton of questions/concerns. The parents and coaches here have been great.

Welcome! The CB is a great place to learn all things gymnastics. It really helped me to not feel so overwhelmed and also to understand everything. All the other moms ask me questions. They know that I researched forward and backwards all things I could that were gymnastics related. It helped me with my anxiety about her participating in a sport that has so much controversy at times. I am still anxious, but I am always much less so when I have all the info. LOL.

Check out the parents forum!

Hi & welcome! I'm lol about your dd asking about colleges. My girls already have high school AND college plans. My oldest is 11 training level 8 and youngest is 7 finishing her Level 5 season.

Good luck w/your pre-teamer!

Welcome to CB. My dd is 7 yr old (8 this summer) Level 3 ( keeping our fingers crossed for L4 soon - needs just a couple more skills). She competed some L3 this past year and that seems to have been good for warm up to full blown team.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back