Welcome to our Gymnastics Discussion Community
554,231 messages... 44,365 topics... and 6,612 members
Join for FREE!
Thank you for supporting our sponsors Energym Music & Norberts & High 5 Meets!

New Chalk Bucket Mom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GymnasticsMom

Hi there,

I have four girls in gymnastics (don't even ask about my gym bill:p) I have a 5 year old in level 4, a 7 year old in level 5, 9 year old in level 7, and a 3 year old in advanced pre-school.

Glad to be here!

bogwoppit

Former Admin
Gold Membership
Former Gymnast
Feb 26, 2007
Country
Canada
Welcome to the chalkbucket.

Sounds like you have your hands full with little gymmies, and sadly your wallet less full:D.

We have lots of great parents here, many with more then one kid in the gym.

I have two girls in gym, 9 & 12 years old though we are in Canada and use a different system than the US.

G

GymmomOR1127

Welcome!!!

WOW - Four girls in gym. You do have your hands full! My dd is competing level 4 and is turning 10 this month. I have a son who is 11 and enjoys playing guitar. I am relatively new here also. :)

MdGymMom01

Mar 5, 2008
North America
Welcome!! Wow! I can't imagine having 4 kids in gymnastics!! That is a gymboree!! (no pun intended!!! LOL)

My dd is Level 4 and will turn 10 in January. This is her first year in gymnastics after doing All-Star cheerleading for 3 years. My ds is taking gymnastics classes and will turn 7 in February. He is more into rock-climbing and video games than gymnastics! But I figure the structure and discipline of gymnastics can do him some good!

N

NYgymfan

Wow 4 gymnasts! You might as well just turn your house into a gym ;).

Welcome to CB!

G

GymnasticsMom

Wow 4 gymnasts! You might as well just turn your house into a gym ;).

Welcome to CB!

Way ahead of you! We have a bar, 2 panel mats, and a beam. Along with some posters of Nastia and Shawn.

F

flippymonkeysmom

Welcome - we know where you spend all your time !!! My dd was a level 7 until a few weeks ago (she is now doing allstar cheer and healing from injury). My 10 yo dd plays soccer and does theater, my 6 yo ds plays ice hockey.

S

starmaker

Well hello and welcome to CB! I can't believe you even have time to come on this board....heehee!

Well I too have a five year old finishing her level 3 season next month and training Level 4 for next fall. I also have a 4 year old in an advance rec class.

Hope to hear more from you and all your gym adventures....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.