New compulsory music for USAG L1-6 with video walk through.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Trust me...you'll be hearing that music over and over and over till you start hearing it in your sleep. :p

Can your gym make a copy of their CD for you instead of shelling out the cash

where do i find the video walk throughs?? i looked and couldnt find them... our gym uses the old music and im very interested in hearing and seeing how the new music fits to the routines

Ok thanks. I was just looking at it to hear it and see what the cds or dvds was about. I will leave it up to the coaches to teach it to her and do all of the stuff she is suppose to do. I was just curious.

Take your dd to a couple of meets this season that your gym is competing at. Will give you both an idea of what the floor routine looks like(and sounds like over and over and over) and also get an idea of what a meet is like.

Take your dd to a couple of meets this season that your gym is competing at. Will give you both an idea of what the floor routine looks like(and sounds like over and over and over) and also get an idea of what a meet is like.

Thanks yeah our gym just mentioned to come and watch and see what it is like. Should be fun.

People have posted the music on youtube if you don't feel like shelling out money.

Also, USAG has videos posted of the routines on the website. It's ot the walk throughs, but can be helpful.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back