DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
I have added Google Custom Search to the bottom of the left column navigation menu. The Google Custom Search uses Google's search engine, but it only searches our site. I added the Google search for a couple of reasons:

1. I never use our regular forum search...I use the Google toolbar in my browser to search only the Chalk Bucket.
  2. Our forum search engine cannot search words less than 4 characters. If you search for...bhs, wag, mag, usa, etc....you will get a message that says, "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms." The Google Custom Search will find all of these terms.
Have fun with it, let me know how it works for you.

Attachments

• nav-google.jpg
    nav-google.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 38
Thanks JBS, I tried it just for fun and looked for back Walkover. It pulled up a link to some great advice. My DD needs some help with this skill and now I have tips without having to post anew chain that has already been done!!

Great feature, JBS. Thanks!

I gave it a try by searching for "FIG", and got a nice return of gymnastic threads relating to the topic. Got a kick out of the obligatory Google Ad links that came along with it:

Tree Care Expert
Shop For Jelly and Jams
Fig Tree
Gourmet Fruit Preserves
Etc.
Etc.
:D :D :D

- Harv

Great idea JBS, I use the search feature a lot and sometimes it just is useless, the Goole one seems to do the job.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back