New Floor Music!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I just got new floor music today! Its called Christmas Eve. I think its by transiberian orchestra. (sp?) But I'm excited. haha.

Yep, Trans-Siberian Orchestra is what it's showing up as in my iTunes. I love that song, and have always thought it'd make good floor music. If only I could, like, *tumble*!

Yep, Trans-Siberian Orchestra is what it's showing up as in my iTunes. I love that song, and have always thought it'd make good floor music. If only I could, like, *tumble*!

You'll get there! Just be patient and work hard!

Trans-Siberian Orchestra has some great music that would be excellent for floor! I never thought of them. If you go to their website, you can listen to samples of some of their music. My DD likes "Wizards in Winter." Of course, she won't need floor music for a couple more years... :D

My DD picked mew music too.. She learns her routine tomorrow and is SO Excited!

She picked 'What a feeling' from Flashdance

i need new floor music this year. i am looking for something scary/creepy but pretty. my floor music from last year was the opening credits music from the butterfly effect. if anyone knows where i should look please help!!! thanks! oh and i have been to the transiberian orchestra's concerts a couple of times and they are great! good luck with the new floor!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back