Parents New floorpass ?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Coach had DD try a bhs 1 1/2 punch layout for the first time and it looked great.
Still don't know what all her passes will be but this one is a possibility.
That would make for 3 new passes this season.
She also made about 6 out of 8 switchleap gainer layout on beam yesterday,getting more consistent.
I can almost watch beam again now ( not so scary anymore to watch for a mom ).

She is a great tumbler and I am sure she is very excited about her new passes.

As for the beam, that will be a great combo, I imagine over time one becomes accustomed to seeing more and more advanced skills being performed and therefore you, llike the gymmie, become less afraid.

The floor sounds super fun. How exciting for her to have new floor passes. Can't wait to hear about how her final routine turns out. That beam pass sounds scary, have to look it up. LOL. I imagine as your child gets more and more consistent with skills, they seem less scary, then the news ones are the scary ones and then they get less scary. At least I hope so or my kid will have to stay in L6 forever. LOL.

Eek, saw the pass on YouTube. Wow for DD! Yikes for your poor nerves. LOL. She is amazing!

I was just talking with some parents in the gym yesterday about how scarry it was when the kids learned their backhandspring on the beam and now we wished they would just do a bhs on beam.LOL.
It does not matter what Level they are.A new skill is scary to watch for parents.

How exciting! Sounds like it's going to be an awesome floor routine! I'll take your word for the not so scary anymore on beam thing! At Emma's last meet they had the optional girls in her session. Omg! I even kinda screamed out once because a gal did some release from high bar to low! Scared me to death! I'll be coloring my hair after every meet! Congrats to your dd! Sounds like she is on her way to some pretty awesome routines!

Wow it should be an excting season for her with the new routines and all the new skills and passes!Can't wait to see her routines!I get scared to death when I see our L9& L10's practice what they are capable of is just amazing.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back