Welcome to our Gymnastics Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New Forum Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBS

Administrator
Staff member
Verified Coach
Proud Parent
Former Gymnast
Sep 3, 2005
Wisconsin
Country
USA
Our new forum skin (graphics) have arrived. I still need to do some customizing to make it work a little better with our board...but they are up and running. The site will be changing to the new graphics sometime in the next couple of weeks.

For those of you that love our original style, don't worry, you will still be able to use it.

To check out the new skin, scroll down to the bottom of the screen. On the left side there is a little drop down option box. Choose "Chalk Bucket (2007 Version)" and the site will switch to the new skin.

Please check it out and let me know what needs to be fixed.

bogwoppit

Former Admin
Coach
Proud Relative
Proud Parent
Gymnast
Former Gymnast
Judge
Club Owner
Fan
Feb 26, 2007
Country
Canada
Good job, very attractive.:)

G

GymnastRaeRae87

cool

This is such a cool new skin! I love it, great job!! It is so cool! :cool: It is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: Good choice JBS!

G

GymnastRaeRae87

:)

I love the logo up in the corner near where it says Chalk Bucket!! Its awesome! Very professional looking!

MartinaE

Mar 14, 2007
Germany
It`s looking really nice! :) Very pleasing with happy colors telling about the fun to have here!

It`s definately an improvement! :)

Monkeygirlsmom

Proud Parent
Feb 10, 2007
Love this new Skins!! we have been out of town for a bit and I was just checkin in and see this What fun to see some new and cheery colors just in time for Summer!!!

G

gracefulone

I love the new skin! I was super busy with track and finals and the AP test and then ymca nationals that I haven't been here since the end of April. Oh yeah and coaching and violin lessons and tutoring violin.

Status
Not open for further replies.