New from Midwest

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

exgymnastmomx3

Proud Parent
Hello-
I have been lurking for a long, long time and finally have decided to come out of hiding and chime in. I am an ex-gymnast from back in the day when we had class 1,2,3. I had quite an intense gymnastics experience at an elite gym and was very leary of letting my kids into the sport. However, 7 years and 3 girls later, here they are going into levels 8, 9 and 10. They are 10, 12 and 14. It's been a long journey and having 3 in this sport is extremely overwhelming, but also rewarding. I also have a 14 year old son, who is a twin to my oldest daughter. He is a serious runner and has a very busy schedule as well. I look forward to getting involved in the discussions here as time allows.

exgymnastmomx3:)

Welcome! You sure have quite a lot of experience w/ this sport. I am sure everyone here will benefit from your wisdom, so please share it w/ us! :)

My dd was in gymnastics for 4 years, up to L6 & then 2 meets as a Prep-Op. Then she quit for a while, due to 2 family moves & feeling overwhelmed w/ the schedule & pressure of artistic. Now she has switched to T&T and is having fun.

Hope you enjoy yourself here! :D

Lovely to have you come out of lurkdom to join us. I am sure you have great insight into the sport and that is always welcomed here.

Sounds like you have your hands full with both gymnastics and running and have a very talented bunch of children.

Welcome the Chalk Bucket. I find this site very useful! Sometimes I think I am going crazy till I log in and talk with all my Chalkl Bucket Friends!

My DD is 13 years old competed L8 and is training L9.. she hopes to compete L9 this year.

Welcome to the Chalk Bucket! Wow! It sounds like you have very talented daughters! I am a level 6 gymnast and i am 14. You will love this site, as i sure do!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back