New gym game you HAVE to play

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Ok - I can officially stop playing now and get on with my life. I made it to the finals and got a darn gold medal. You'd think I'd feel some satisfaction :p

Am I the only one that dislikes computer games? I struggle to see the point of it all!

I've been getting straight 50's on beam. I keep an eye on the a/s balance meter even when the seqeunce is being demonstrated. You also can't start the sequence before it has been completed. If you're falling off after one skill, you're probably hitting the arrows either too early, too late, or the wrong arrow completely.

I have not gotten past bars. And my high score. A pathetic 7 !!!:eek:

Don't mess around with the arrows hardly at all. I use the right one just to get started and hit the left one once after the first release to the highbar. Hit the green section every chance you get. I've found I score a tad higher when I dismount towards the last few seconds. I hope this helps!

It took me a long time to get the hang of bars it's still my worst, and I can easily get 10s on the other events I've gotten straight 10s I think once on each event except bars!! I also mostly stay away from the arrow buttons on bars, and 'jump' every time it goes into green. Then when the 20 second alarm rings, I make sure to do at least 2 more bar changes before I dismount. It kills you though if you miss the green... I find that sometimes the game sorta hangs up and it messes up my timing then I'm just done for.

~Katy

hi,

I am not smart enough to get vault to work. I press the space bar and she takes a couple steps then stops, if I press it again she jumps but I can't get anywhere near the line.

I guess I should stick to watching gymnastics :D

I'm only made it to quarter finals so far. I'm actually good at all the events except bars! I made it past bars in quarter finals once, but missed the very LAST combo on beam and didn't move on!

tnkx.

I'm embarrassed to admit this - but I actually got to first place on the high score board. I'm switching careers and working on a degree - and instead of doing homework like I should be doing - I totally procrastinate. Can we all say it together...Loser , lol.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back