Thank you for supporting our sponsors Energym Music & Norberts & High 5 Meets!

New gym mom!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TripletsMom

Sep 23, 2008
Mostly at the gym LOL
Hi everyone!
My name is Annie, I have been a lurker here for a long time, and finally got the guts to join!:p I have triplets aged 7 who are a level 5\6. They have been doing the sport since they were about 3. It is good to be here!:)

Annie

bogwoppit

Former Admin
Gold Membership
Former Gymnast
Feb 26, 2007
Country
Canada
Hi Annie,

Welcome to the CB, we have quite a few multiples Mom's on here, but I thnk you are the first Mom of triplets. SOunds like you have a talented trio on your hands. We'll be glad to have you around, you must have a lot of widom to share, though we do not envy your gym bills!:D

I too have three kids, but they all came in different years.:)

I am sure you'll find lots of people to share thoughts with here.

gymjourneymom

Proud Parent
Mar 9, 2008
Country
USA
Welcome to CB! Glad you decided to join in & post. Always nice to have new points of view:)

F

flippymonkeysmom

Welcome - I have 3 kids different ages - but just one gymmie. Glad you decided to move past lurking and join in the fun. :D

kristilyn73

Jan 17, 2008
Minnesota
Welcome! There is a mom with Twins that are in L6 that posts regularly. You should have lots in common!

I have 3 children as well, 1 gymnast (L7/L8), 1 competitive dance and 1 4 year old boy..

B

Billy

Hello and Welcome!

Another "three-bee" here, though not triplets (thank goodness!) and only one gymmie. I don't know how you do it. You must be Superwoman! :D

gotgym

Coach/Proud Parent
Coach
Former Gymnast
Proud Parent
Jun 11, 2008
Illinois
Welcome and how exciting for you. I have had many twins on team over the years but ,never triplets. Good luck to you and them:eek::);)

G

gracefulone

Hello and welcome! I've taught triplets before...they were 4 years old.

S

starmaker

Hello and Welcome! This is a great board. I am glad you finally decided to join. I am a mom of two gymmies but only one currently competiting Level 3 and I am already broke...heehee!

L

littlekateskate

Welcome :) I dont post much but lurk lots! I also have three kids.. Not triplets but had them all in three years! (no multiples at all). And two are rec gymies (ages 4 and 5)

TripletsMom

Sep 23, 2008
Mostly at the gym LOL
Thanks Everyone!

There are so many nice people on this website. We are on a family plan that saved our lives, but there is some talk for them to move to level 6! Urgh! Nothing is simple in life anymore:D

Status
Not open for further replies.