New gym mom!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi everyone!
My name is Annie, I have been a lurker here for a long time, and finally got the guts to join!:p I have triplets aged 7 who are a level 5\6. They have been doing the sport since they were about 3. It is good to be here!:)

Annie

Hi Annie,

Welcome to the CB, we have quite a few multiples Mom's on here, but I thnk you are the first Mom of triplets. SOunds like you have a talented trio on your hands. We'll be glad to have you around, you must have a lot of widom to share, though we do not envy your gym bills!:D

I too have three kids, but they all came in different years.:)

I am sure you'll find lots of people to share thoughts with here.

Welcome - I have 3 kids different ages - but just one gymmie. Glad you decided to move past lurking and join in the fun. :D

Welcome! There is a mom with Twins that are in L6 that posts regularly. You should have lots in common!

I have 3 children as well, 1 gymnast (L7/L8), 1 competitive dance and 1 4 year old boy..

Hello and Welcome!

Another "three-bee" here, though not triplets (thank goodness!) and only one gymmie. I don't know how you do it. You must be Superwoman! :D

Hi and welcome - only 2 kids, not twins, and one gymmie.

I do think there is another mom of triplets here - or I am having de-ja-vu

Welcome and how exciting for you. I have had many twins on team over the years but ,never triplets. Good luck to you and them:eek::);)

Hello and welcome! I've taught triplets before...they were 4 years old.

Hello and Welcome! This is a great board. I am glad you finally decided to join. I am a mom of two gymmies but only one currently competiting Level 3 and I am already broke...heehee!

Welcome :) I dont post much but lurk lots! I also have three kids.. Not triplets but had them all in three years! (no multiples at all). And two are rec gymies (ages 4 and 5)

Thanks Everyone!

There are so many nice people on this website. We are on a family plan that saved our lives, but there is some talk for them to move to level 6! Urgh! Nothing is simple in life anymore:D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back