WAG New Gymnast

• Thread starter Deleted member 25146
  • Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

D

Deleted member 25146

I am 14, will be 15 in the summer, and am looking to begin gymnastics. I can do a handstand, cartwheel, round off, back bend, and I have my splits. I only did gymnastics when I was younger for a few years and have been doing dance for the past two years. My question is how I should go about starting it and what class I should be looking for. I'm fully aware that I won't be going to the Olympics or anything but I would like to maybe compete and I don't know if that would be possible. Any help/advice?

I am 14, will be 15 in the summer, and am looking to begin gymnastics. I can do a handstand, cartwheel, round off, back bend, and I have my splits. I only did gymnastics when I was younger for a few years and have been doing dance for the past two years. My question is how I should go about starting it and what class I should be looking for. I'm fully aware that I won't be going to the Olympics or anything but I would like to maybe compete and I don't know if that would be possible. Any help/advice?
I’m sorry, but for everyone‘s safety, you have to be 16 to join CB. Please come back then, and good luck to you.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back