Welcome to our Gymnastics Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New Here - A Level 6 Mom

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MommaK

Hello all, This place is awesome! I can't believe I am just finding you all! My daughter is now a Level 6 after being told she would never make "competitive' gymnastics. She started 4 years ago this coming Dec. and loves every minute of it.

catesmom

Nov 9, 2007
Illinois
Welcome! I also have a Level 6, we don't start our competitions until December. I'll look forward to seeing how the season goes for your dd. Has she had a meet yet this year?

JBS

Administrator
Staff member
Verified Coach
Proud Parent
Former Gymnast
Sep 3, 2005
Wisconsin
Country
USA
I coach Level 6. Welcome to The Chalk Bucket. Don't forget to tell your friends about us.

N

nettyinpa

Welcome! :wave: This is a great place. Especially for moms like me that have 6 year old Level 4's, gearing up for their first meet. Hope to see you here often!

Granny Smith

Proud Parent
Jun 21, 2007
Country
USA
Welcome!

Level 6 is a real toughy.

Tell you dd good luck and don't get to bogged down with scores - they will be the toughest that she has seen to this point.

My dd is a Level 7 and where we live she is in the middle of her competition season right now. She will have States in January.

Welcome aboard....

gymnomore

Aug 3, 2007
Welcome! You'll love this site! I wish I had known about it when my dd was a level 6. Speaking of which, we have our best gymnastics memories from level 6. Enjoy, and let us know how she does!

G

gracefulone

Welcome. I just got out of level 6. The scores can be significantly lower than what you would often estimate-especially bars, unless you actually hit the cast requirements. Have lots of fun though. I'm glad your dd loves the sport!

Status
Not open for further replies.