New Here - A Level 6 Mom

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

M

MommaK

Hello all, This place is awesome! I can't believe I am just finding you all! My daughter is now a Level 6 after being told she would never make "competitive' gymnastics. She started 4 years ago this coming Dec. and loves every minute of it.

Welcome! I also have a Level 6, we don't start our competitions until December. I'll look forward to seeing how the season goes for your dd. Has she had a meet yet this year?

I coach Level 6. Welcome to The Chalk Bucket. Don't forget to tell your friends about us.

Welcome! :wave: This is a great place. Especially for moms like me that have 6 year old Level 4's, gearing up for their first meet. Hope to see you here often!

Welcome!

Level 6 is a real toughy.

Tell you dd good luck and don't get to bogged down with scores - they will be the toughest that she has seen to this point.

My dd is a Level 7 and where we live she is in the middle of her competition season right now. She will have States in January.

Welcome aboard....

Welcome! You'll love this site! I wish I had known about it when my dd was a level 6. Speaking of which, we have our best gymnastics memories from level 6. Enjoy, and let us know how she does!

Welcome. I just got out of level 6. The scores can be significantly lower than what you would often estimate-especially bars, unless you actually hit the cast requirements. Have lots of fun though. I'm glad your dd loves the sport!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back