New here and new gym mom :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

K

Kaitlyn's Mom

Hi everyone! I just found this site and absolutely love it, I have learned a lot already! My 3 year old DD is brand new to gymnastics. She asks to go every day, I think we are both obsessed already! I have loved gym since I was little, and I think DD got the bug from me. I have a million questions, this is all new to us. I welcome any advice you have to share:)

Hi and welcome to the CB, buckle up - it can be a wild ride. My DD is 9 and a Level 4. I also teach 3 preschool classes at her gym. It's lots of fun.

I think you will find this site very helpful !! Lots of great coaches & parents, and gymmies of course !!

Welcome, I recently joined as well and love this site. I have 11 and 12 year old gymnasts planning to be level 8 this year. This will be their 4th year competing. This site has been great for questions and just plain old fun to see what is going on the the gymnastics world.

Welcome to the board! I love when we get new members with young children so we can cheer them on as we follow their progress!

3 is such a fun age! I can't wait to hear all about her adventures in this crazy, addictive sport! Good job mom, passing your gym passion along!!

Welcome!!! There is something about this sport that just sucks you in....

This is a great place to be, you will definitely learn new things and meet new friends who won't think your crazy or obsessed with the sport because we are blinded by it too! ;)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back