New here from IL

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

lilymom

Proud Parent
HI everyone! I've visited this site when I was looking for information before and now finally joined!
My DD has been in gymnastics a year and half (she turned 5 a couple months ago) and she is now being moved up to team so I thought it would be a good idea to get on here officially as I have a feeling I'll have lots of questions! I'm new to all this, never been part of this or relaly any athletic world before.

I look forward to getting to know you all and thank you in advance for the help and support I know I'll get here :)

Welcome...from Wisconsin...GO BEARS!

Welcome and congratulations to your daughter for making team!!! You will find answers to almost everything you are looking for! Lots of knowledge and experience here!!! Can't wait to hear all about how she does!

Sent from my iPhone using ChalkBucket mobile app

Thanks ladies for the welcome! :) I'm really excited and so is my girl! Today she told me that gymnastics is "most importantest thing...now that I'm on team!" LOL

Thanks ladies for the welcome! :) I'm really excited and so is my girl! Today she told me that gymnastics is "most importantest thing...now that I'm on team!" LOL

Guy...I'm a guy.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back