new here, intro

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

UnoMas

Proud Parent
Ok, I am addicted to this site!:p

My dd is 7 and a fairly new gymnast, she started in rec classes a year ago and is now on her gym's team. She is level 2 now, so she doesn't compete outside the gym yet which is fine with me since I get very nervous at the in-gym meets that she does compete in!

Glad to be here...battery in laptop is dying...

Kelly

Hi Kelly, welcome to CB. I have 2 DDs Alexis and Leah, they are 7 years old and a level 6.:)

Hi Kelly - welcome to CB. I think you will learn a lot here and just enjoy the company of other gym parents. the coaches here are great and very helpful.

My DD just turned 8. She will be competing L3 this coming season and then she will move to L4 in January. She started in a pre-school rec class 2.5 yrs ago when she was 5.

Welcome to CB. I also have a 7yo, she is a level 4 in WI. This is a great site. Look foward to seeing you in the parent forum.

Barb

Welcome to CB. My dd is 11 and a level 7 - and I still get so nervous when I watch her. All the other parents laugh at me b/c I pretty much watch through my fingers like I'm watching a scary movie. I can't even imagine how I will be if she decides to continue and is a level 10 someday. :D

Hello and welcome! My DD is 6 and a level 4. I'm sure you'll find plenty of folks to commiserate with on this site. And feel free to ask any questions/ vent any issues, etc. That's what we're all here for. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back