New here

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

maddiemei

Proud Parent
Hi. I never officially introduced myself. My DD is 5 (turns 6 in September). She has been taking gymnastics on and off for several years, but just started doing it officially again 3 months ago. We switched gyms and they put her on the pre-team. She loves, loves, loves it now. She is learning a lot more and really loves to be there. At her other gym she was in the pre school rec class and was constantly bored and hated going now she always looks forward to gym days. I have been a member for a while and I love reading all the post.

Thanks for a great forum.

Jennifer
Cannon Fishbowl
DD 5 - preteam
DD 6 - drums
DS 15 - teenager ;)

Hi. I never officially introduced myself. My DD is 5 (turns 6 in September). She has been taking gymnastics on and off for several years, but just started doing it officially again 3 months ago. We switched gyms and they put her on the pre-team. She loves, loves, loves it now. She is learning a lot more and really loves to be there. At her other gym she was in the pre school rec class and was constantly bored and hated going now she always looks forward to gym days. I have been a member for a while and I love reading all the post.

Thanks for a great forum.

Jennifer
Cannon Fishbowl
DD 5 - preteam
DD 6 - drums
DS 15 - teenager ;)

Welcome.
I am fairly new here myself. My DD is 10 and is a Level 7 in training.

Tracy
DD 10 yrs L7
DS 10 yrs baseball/soccer player
DS 13 yrs baseball all day everyday

Hello and welcome to chalkbucket!!! That is wonderful you found a great gym for your dd. Sounds like she is well on her way.... Prepare your pocketbook!!:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back