new here

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

B

barchampion

Hi I am a Level 3. I am 7 years old.

today i just got my cartwheel and backwalkover on beam !!!!!!!!!

I love bars and beam !!! gymnastics is my favorite thing. at my last meet i got my first 8.0 on vault - i always got 9.0 in all my meets. I am happy that i got my first 8.0 !!

I got my roundoff backhandspring on the floor and tumbletrack without a spoting.:D

Good for you! It sounds like you are doing a great job in gymnastics. I can't believe you did a backwalkover on beam already, that is a level 6 skill!

Why would you be happy about getting an 8.0 on vault if you usually get 9.0? Also, if you are 7 and a Level 3 why are you doing Level 6 skills like back walkovers on the beam. I hope your parents are supervising your computer time as well.

Why would you be happy about getting an 8.0 on vault if you usually get 9.0? Also, if you are 7 and a Level 3 why are you doing Level 6 skills like back walkovers on the beam. I hope your parents are supervising your computer time as well.

As barchampions mom - yes I supervise her computer time, I was sitting her while she wrote.

At the age of 7, I am happy she was not upset w/ an 8.0 vault. she just came off missing a week of gym due to the flu and had lost 2.5lbs. We are very proud that she scored in the 8's.

She loves beam and bars and stays extra to practice on those. She works hard and loves gymnastics. I stay and watch all of her practices. Her coaches are wonderful and would not allow her to work on skills they did not feel she had the strength or ability to do. I am proud of the progress she has made in the last year.

Welcome barchampion - keep up the good work - sounds like you are really doing great :)

She loves beam and bars and stays extra to practice on those. She works hard and loves gymnastics. I stay and watch all of her practices. Her coaches are wonderful and would not allow her to work on skills they did not feel she had the strength or ability to do. I am proud of the progress she has made in the last year.

Our coaches believe in "training up" so my 7 yr old level 5 has been practice BWO and BHS on beam!

Barchampion - Congratulations on getting your cartwheel and BWO!

Welcome to Chalkbucket! :) That`s just awesome - you are doing great! :) You obviously are very talented! :)
Keep the love for gymnastics and things are going to be great! :)

At the age of 7, I am happy she was not upset w/ an 8.0 vault. she just came off missing a week of gym due to the flu and had lost 2.5lbs. We are very proud that she scored in the 8's.

That is really good. Keep up the positive attitude it's the best way to be in this sport. Good luck and keep working hard.

Hi barchampion. Congratulations on getting the bwo and cartwheel on beam! That's awesome:) You must be a really hard worker!

And Vintage gymnast, my daughter also posts here periodically. I had to send written consent by mail in order for her to be allowed to post. I imagine if barchampion's parents took the time to get her approved, they're likely involved and overseeing. Also, I think *most* gyms uptrain the gymnasts. My dd's only a level 5 but has been doing bhs on beam for a while. No need to attack a new poster.

Canadian gym mom

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back