L

littlegymnast

Hi! My name is Lisa.

I'm from northwest ohio.
I'm 26 years old.

I was a gymnasts about 10 years ago.
I had to stop because I hurt my knees.

I still watch gymnastics on tv.
I would like to become a gym owner and coach in a few years from now.

I'm a mother to a little girl. She is 2 1/2 years old. She likes to flip and flop around the house. I think she might be a good gymnasts in the future.

Why cant i start a posting???

What are the rankings in here?

Hey,

I figured I'd just join in instead of opening yet another new thread.

I've been lurking for a while now but I'm heavily procrastinating right now so I might just introduce myself.

I'm 21, from Germany and simply passionate about gymnastics. I was a gymnast for all of high school (no more than level 5 ish though) and obsessed with making montages and the like (before it was "cool";))
Anyway, I kinda quit (not really, but only trained like once every two weeks) when I went to uni, came back home last spring and since then I've been more obsessed than ever. It's slowly paying off, cause after needing like half a year to really get back into shape things are really coming together and my aim is to be about lvl 7 ish. It's kinda like this might be my last 2 years where I can really do gymnastics seriously so I just wanna make the most of that and prove to myself that I can do all the stuff I've only ever dreamed about. Except my Masters degree sometimes prevents me from really doing that. So yeah, I'm doing as much as I can and everyone in my gym thinks I might have gone insane;)

Uh, that was kinda long. But anyway, hi everyone!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back