New Member Intro

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

MzPolarbear

Proud Parent
Hi!
I am a parent and this whole world of competitive gymnastics is still pretty new to us! My daughter is currently (as of fall 2018) a level 4 gymnast. We are located in the Denver area of CO. I never expected this to be the path that we are on, but my daughter loves what she does and so we will follow this journey for as long as she is still passionate about it. I have to remind myself that this is HER journey, I am just here to support and pay for it.

Hi!
I am a parent and this whole world of competitive gymnastics is still pretty new to us! My daughter is currently (as of fall 2018) a level 4 gymnast. We are located in the Denver area of CO. I never expected this to be the path that we are on, but my daughter loves what she does and so we will follow this journey for as long as she is still passionate about it. I have to remind myself that this is HER journey, I am just here to support and pay for it.

welcome! We are in Colorado too!!!!

Welcome to CB!

Is your dd wearing her competition bow in that picture? I thought we had the biggest bow out there, but it looks like we might have some serious bow competition :p:)

Welcome to CB!

Is your dd wearing her competition bow in that picture? I thought we had the biggest bow out there, but it looks like we might have some serious bow competition :p:)
:) Those are her Mickey Ears from when we were in Disney World

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back