New Milano leotard collection

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi know a lot of u are from Usa, Canada and Australia where milano leotards are not as popular but here in the Uk its what most of our kids wear. Just wanted to know if u seen the new collection and what peoples thoughts were.

I like a lot of the new ones ( however as usual there some not so nice ones as well) I particularly like the m factor ones I am not liking they new boys ones tho in particular the novilty ones.

The first link below is to the new collection the second is to a link for the leoatrd we hopefully getting for our junior team they doing jospeh and his technicoloured dream coat as there theam for the year let me know what u all think.

Autumn / Winter 2009

Josephine Bodice

Claire

That is such a cute leo, Which song from Joseph are they using? Perfect style for that theme. I saw the MIlano fashion show on youtube, they used British gymnasts in it. I don't think I have ever bought a MIlano leo, they are very pricey to get here. I guess it's a bit like the Adidas ones in the UK.

I really like Milano, as they are great quality and have a v. good fit. It just annoys me that they are what pretty much everyone has around here. I'm a HUGE fan of the white long sleeved one with the blue design... just don't think I could pull that off. I also have the honolulu one in black (last years collection) which is amazing. so simple, yet SO pretty. anyway, some of their styles are jsut awful though, there's no denying that.

Love the Josephine Leo. My oldest son was Pharoah in the high school production of Joseph. I think it would be great for that theme! You are right that some of them are ridiculous! I really like the Japanese Waterlily leo. Very elegant and the Bootylicious one would really stand out!! That would be the one my DD would pick for sure! Wish they weren't so expensive for us here in the states!

I love that leo Claire! So pretty and fun and perfect for the theme. About 9 years ago I went to the UK with my gym team and the girl I stayed with gave me a Milano leo. It was very plain but super comfy. Much better fit than our competition leo that came from The Zone, also a UK company.
I love the Runaway one and the Charisma one, I love bright colors and sparkles.

That is such a cute leo, Which song from Joseph are they using? Perfect style for that theme. I saw the MIlano fashion show on youtube, they used British gymnasts in it. I don't think I have ever bought a MIlano leo, they are very pricey to get here. I guess it's a bit like the Adidas ones in the UK.

They will prefrom the routine at several diffrent events over the year ranging from 3min preview peformance on the 2nd day of the british championships this year to 10 minutes when the perfom at the british championships next year as their competition piece.

songs using include jospeh and his coat. close every door to me, go go joseph the tango from canan days benjamins calipso and of course any dream will do.

glad every one seems to like leo we were going with anouther till his collection came out but really good as this one much more affordable. just need to find/get made a technicoloured dream coat.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back