New on site

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

hello, I'm a parent of a national level british gymnast, aged 13 wh's just made it into the England squad. I'm also a national level judge.
I've been into gymnastics since i was 5 and remember all the olympics since 1980! My favourite was 1988.:)

Hi Rach, nice to have you join us on the Chalkbucket. We have a great bunch of parents, gymnasts, coches and judges here. Your daughter, DD here, sounds very talented and it is a huge acheivement to make the England Squad.

I am originally from Manchester, but moved to Quebec many moons back. I have two gymnasts who are 10 and 13 years old.

Welcome to the board! This is a terrific community of parents, coaches,gymnasts, judges and even some fans:)

Your family must eat, sleep and breath this sport! Congratulations to your daughter on making the England squad, she must be brilliant!

I'm sure your experiences with Elite will be helpful to those looking to take that direction, and your judging expertise will be valued by all! I'm looking forward to hearing more about your daughter!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back