Parents New skills

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My daughter attended her second class at the new gym. She had a great time. I was surprised to see how many advanced skills they did tonight. My daughter is the level 4 who was unhappy at her gym and we decided to try a different one. She did her squat on the bar then she did a no handed cartwheel I think it's called an ariel and on the beam they were doing fronthandspring dismounts she had a spot with this. This gym trains up at higher levels so the level 5 are learning 6 and 7 skills. Working on these advanced skills made the class alot more exciting for her and the coach complimented her on her back hip circles on the bar. She seems much happier at this gym I am glad we made the change.:D

Yay!! I hope your DD has found her place in the gym world and that everything just clicks at her new gym. It makes all the difference.

I LOVE reading post like that!! That's awesome that she's found such a good fit!!! Keep us posted!!

Thats awesome...our gym also trains up. Our level 3 are training 4 and 5. My dd loves it. They love to learn new skills.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back