Welcome to our Gymnastics Discussion Community
555,589 messages... 44,515 topics... and 6,778 members
Join for FREE!
Thank you for supporting our sponsors Energym Music & Norberts!

New to Chalk Bucket!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

peace.love.gymnast

Hi everyone. I am a former gymnast and currently a coach. Gymnastics has been a part of my life for many years...and I LOVE it! I love college gymnastics-GO GEORGIA!!! =) I currently hold a Bachelor's of Psychology Degree...I'm a vegetarian...and I love pretty much anything active.

MdGymMom01

Mar 5, 2008
North America
Hi! Welcome to the Chalk Bucket! I'm sure you will find this forum very welcoming and informative!! I studied psychology in undergrad and then got my masters in Experimental Psychology. If I ever go back to school I want to persue Sports Psychology. How about you? What are your interests?

P

peace.love.gymnast

Sports Psychology...that's sounds pretty interesting! My ultimate goal is to specialize in Child Psychology. My dad gives me a hard time because I've put so much time into school and I don't really try, as of yet, to get a job in my field in any way. I prefer to just keep coaching right now.

G

gracefulone

Firstly, welcome! Also, are you a fan of soy? Specifically, soyjoy bars. I am in love with them, but a lot of people think they're gross.

P

peace.love.gymnast

I do like soy! My friends think I'm a weirdo b/c I don't eat meat! LOL! I have not tried soy joy bars, but I keep meaning to get some...I always forget...bad memory! :)

G

gracefulone

Haha...if you're buying some, go for apple or strawberry-they're the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.