Welcome to our Gymnastics Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New to chalkbucket

Status
Not open for further replies.

petersam

Proud Parent
Sep 14, 2017
Country
Ireland
Hi everyone, I'm new to chalkbucket. My daughter is a 10 year old gymnast. Doing level 5+ . She is currently experiencing a mental block so when googling about this I came across this forum.

Reactions: BachFlyer

petersam

Proud Parent
Sep 14, 2017
Country
Ireland
Thanks [emoji4] I live in Ireland, some of terminology is different from what I'm used too but great to find this forum especially since it has a parent's section. By the way I'm trying to post there but it says I don't have permission, does anyone know anything about that? Tia

Reactions: BachFlyer

Jard.the.gymnast

Verified Coach
Verified Coach
Coach
Gymnast
Apr 12, 2017
Heerenveen
Country
Netherlands
Thanks [emoji4] I live in Ireland, some of terminology is different from what I'm used too but great to find this forum especially since it has a parent's section. By the way I'm trying to post there but it says I don't have permission, does anyone know anything about that? Tia
You can choose what you are in the gym world. If you are on your laptop, you can see I have coach and gymnast standing underneath my name. You don't have anything standing next to your name. You can change this in personal details-join user groups-proud parent

Reactions: petersam

TravelingCoach

Verified Coach
Verified Coach
Jun 20, 2017
Country
USA
I'm also in Ireland and have a few girls in the plus levels. If you need any info feel free to message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.