Welcome Gymnastics Fans!

ChalkBucket was created in September of 2005 to help everyone learn more about gymnastics.

Joining ChalkBucket not only allows you access to the main forums... but also to our "Social Groups". Around 25% of our conversations now happen in the "Social Groups" which are only available to members.

New to chalkbucket

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by petersam, Sep 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone, I'm new to chalkbucket. My daughter is a 10 year old gymnast. Doing level 5+ . She is currently experiencing a mental block so when googling about this I came across this forum.

BachFlyer likes this.
  2. Welcome to the forum!

Flippin' Madison and petersam like this.
  3. Thanks [emoji4] I live in Ireland, some of terminology is different from what I'm used too but great to find this forum especially since it has a parent's section. By the way I'm trying to post there but it says I don't have permission, does anyone know anything about that? Tia

BachFlyer likes this.
  4. You can choose what you are in the gym world. If you are on your laptop, you can see I have coach and gymnast standing underneath my name. You don't have anything standing next to your name. You can change this in personal details-join user groups-proud parent

petersam likes this.
  5. Thanks I'm on android tapatalk

6. I'm also in Ireland and have a few girls in the plus levels. If you need any info feel free to message me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice