New to chalkbucket

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

petersam

Proud Parent
Hi everyone, I'm new to chalkbucket. My daughter is a 10 year old gymnast. Doing level 5+ . She is currently experiencing a mental block so when googling about this I came across this forum.

Thanks [emoji4] I live in Ireland, some of terminology is different from what I'm used too but great to find this forum especially since it has a parent's section. By the way I'm trying to post there but it says I don't have permission, does anyone know anything about that? Tia

Thanks [emoji4] I live in Ireland, some of terminology is different from what I'm used too but great to find this forum especially since it has a parent's section. By the way I'm trying to post there but it says I don't have permission, does anyone know anything about that? Tia
You can choose what you are in the gym world. If you are on your laptop, you can see I have coach and gymnast standing underneath my name. You don't have anything standing next to your name. You can change this in personal details-join user groups-proud parent

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back